It's time to register for the 2019 MCSC Fall Season! Take a few minutes to review the information below and then let us know if you have any questions. Please register early if possible as that helps us prepare for the number of coaches needed this season.
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
You will need to have the birth certificate available for each player that you are trying to register since you will need to upload a photo of it. Those that have registered in the past using a verified account on SportsEngine will not need to upload again as the birth certificate is stored under your account.
Remember that returning coaches will receive a discount for the first player they register. Coaches will first need to email us so that we can verify who you are and provide you with the link for Risk Management that will need to be updated. Once verified you will receive a coaches packet and a code so your player can be registered at a discount. Please do this as soon as possible to prevent any delays. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS CHANGING THIS SEASON
- Spanish Translation: The online registration form has now been updated to allow for language translation. Just click on the registration link above from a desktop computer, laptop, or iPad (some mobile devices) and look for the "Select Language" drop down menu just below welcome. Select the language that you desire and thereafter the majority of the registration should automatically be translated. The league has also created the position of Spanish Liaison which will help promote MCSC throughout the Spanish community.
- Age Division: Starting with this fall season the league will switch to age divisions based on your birth year instead of the more complex month / year matrix previously used. See the attached photo for additional details.
- 6-U Division: The league is going to do it's best to create a more visible progression between the 5-U and 6-U divisions. The 6-U field will be larger, rules will be slightly different, and potentially even an extra player on the field.
- Equipment: The league is currently in the process of purchasing new soccer balls, pinnies, and nets for the goals.
- Team Names: This fall season the league is going to go back to allowing the coaches / players to create the name for their team. We look forward to seeing some fun team names this fall.
- more changes to come
WHAT IS NOT CHANGING THIS SEASON
- Pricing: The league has reviewed expenses from last season and registration for this season will remain the same at $79.00 plus a processing fee. This cost goes to help cover uniforms, insurance, field prep, equipment, and many other related expenses.
|Macon County Soccer Club|